There is so much wisdom here, I am blessed to hear each life story.
I am Cassia
Live independently with a little extra help…
Assisted Living at Lake Ridge
What is assisted living at Lake Ridge? A carefree, active senior lifestyle enhanced with the personal care and health care you need to maintain your independence. You’ll enjoy a gracious, private apartment ready for you to furnish as you wish. Housekeeping and linen laundering are done for you along with building maintenance. Leave the day-to-day chores to us and you’ll have more time for your interests and the people you love!
Every day, you can choose from a variety of social opportunities, events, entertainment, Bible studies, classes and others, chosen by the people who live here and directed by our activity professionals. Exercise classes may help improve your strength, balance and mobility. Trips to local restaurants and attractions are planned and our transportation will take you there.
Delicious meals are available for purchase three times daily and professionally served in our elegant dining room!
Our beautiful assisted living features gracious apartments with modern conveniences and lovely community spaces.
- Spacious dining room with restaurant-style service
- Living room
- Comfortable lounges
- Beauty Salon/Barber Shop with hair care for women and men
- A full calendar of social events
- Wellness programs
- Secured building access
- Patio, gardens and large courtyard to enjoy lake breezes
- Chapel with worship services
Amenities, Services and Health Care
You’ll find abundant conveniences and services with gracious hospitality at Lake Ridge assisted living. A full range of health and personal care can come right to the privacy of your apartment.
The monthly rental fee includes the following:
- Private, comfortable studio apartment
- Private bathroom with walk-in showers and grab bars
- All property taxes and utilities, except landline phone service
- Satellite television and wireless internet
- Individual heat control
- Complimentary laundry room
- Scheduled social, spiritual, recreational, educational and wellness programs
- Group transportation for scheduled activities
- Staff chaplain is available for visits, Bible studies and resident, family and staff spiritual needs
- Non-denominational worship services on site
Health services package
- Initial health care assessment with individualized care plan
- Personal care staff on duty 24 hours per day
- Personal pendant with 24-hour urgency response
- Monthly vital signs management, reviewed by nursing staff
- Weekly light housekeeping services
- Weekly linen change
- Two loads of laundry weekly (one personal and one linen)
- For those who qualify, financial assistance could be available from Wright County Human Services, 763-682-7400